Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 23, 2011

WELCOME!!!



Together with the latest additions to my clothes and wardrobe, I have decided to start a fashion blog.

I am still quite new to the art and lifestyle of fashion, but I know I somehow have the right to create write-ups that I think deserve to be posted to the internet and made known to all...

In this blog, I will try to update you, guys to anything I might be able o share... soon enough, I will be posting my pictures wearing what I post in each segment of the site.

please continue on supporting my blogs and reading them whenever I do an update.. The top picture is the new color of fall for this year...YELLOW IS FALL.

The bottom picture is a jacket I have been longing to wear from 101 New York in Festival Supermall in Alabang.

Feel free to follow me and subscribe!

On the photos:

top photo:

Yellow cardigan by Bench: 1,100.00 PhP
Khaki chinos by YRYS: 999.00 PhP
Lime sunglasses by YRYS: 250.00 PhP
Double-sided scarf (brown and green) by YRYS: 350.00 PhP

bottom photo:

Black Officer Trench Coat with belt by 101 New York: 2,600.00 PhP

No comments:

Post a Comment