As Part of the Halloween, and of the upcoming Breaking Dawn movie Philippine release next moth, I have decided to try to pose like a vampire as I have always wanted to look like one (at least) The photos on this entry were taken from the lobby of my workplace in Muntinlupa.
I remember my friends who took these photos even teased me..."Woah!! Seems like we're at 6 degrees celsius, DK!" It was actually roughly 35 degrees the day we had this shoot! hahahaha
I love the combination of my dark denims with the black shoes and the charcoal grey cardigan.
On the photo below, you will notice that my face seems quite too good to be true. I haven't edited any of the pictures, but I took it using a 5MP camera of a Samsung Wave II...works like wonders! Also, the make up used we're just either heirlooms, hand-me-downs by friends, or just bought for a Cosplay from last year. They are still good, and I am happy to get the best make up from places I never thought I'd find them! I love getting the good end of a bargain!!lol
As for the clothes, the following are another glimpse of them as I try to "pose" wearing the wardrobe.:
Wardrobe in the photo:
Inner basic shirt by American Blvd.
Charcoal Cardigan by H&M: price unavailable (visit http://www.hm.com and click on men's apparel)
Dark Denim Skinny Jean (stretch) by Lee: 1,300.00 PhP
Black leather shoes by Boardwalk: 750.00 PhP
Men's bracelet with gold plated shard from a good friend: price not available
Nylon button-up jacket with synthetic fur by U2: price not available
Yellow gold soft contact lens from Geo contact lens, Korea: 750.00 PhP (ebay.ph)




No comments:
Post a Comment